[VAC] Re: Fantasy vs Reality, blah blah blah

Jill, Jill, Jill,..............There ain't no rules police, and we don't
need  No stinking badges.  I would personally LOVE to see your little
aluminum castle adorned with, windmills, flying kites, photovoltaic
cells, composting toilets,  slide out redwood decking, and all other
flights of fancy, plus, all the needed tools for jewelry production.   I
just wanted you to know, that you should probably wait until you tow
this beauty from Oregon, so that you get to know how it feels, down the
road.
If you plan on 'boondocking', for long periods of time, water can be a
major concern.   Showers while boondocking, are a great luxury.  If you
have only 25 gallons of water for drinking, washing, and bathing, a 5
gallon shower, has to be a 'short' one.   Good Luck, getting that 59
down from Oregon, or vice versa.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221