[VAC] Re: '52 Flying Cloud?

Sarah,
I have square front and back windows on the 52,,, and as far as windows
go,,, I have 4 windows down 1 side and 2 down the other
(well,,, 1 1/2 one is small to let light in the closet).

The airstream tag next to the door was as follows
serial #7337 the the airstream logo (for that time),,,followed by
the following address 1755 NO Main ST, Los Angeles Ca.

I don't have a digital camera,,,but may be able to borrow one from a friend
--- so with any luck I could post pictures in a week or so.
send me an email address as to whom I should send the pictures to.
thanx,,,
hak