[VAC] Re: Fantasy vs Reality, blah blah blah

Hi Jill,
I like your ideas about what you are going to do with your Airstream.  I
like the fact you will live AND work in the unit and are trying to make the
electrical self-sufficient.  I have been off and on this list since
mid-1999.  I am a psychologist and at one time worked on a county
locked-ward psychiatric unit, and sometime the emails on VAC remind me of
that experience.  Sort of like home to me.  :)

You can do as you wish from putting in a pig farm to a pearl factory in your
Airstream and most on this list will respect you.  But I will ASSURE you,
you will get their opinion.  It is sort of like a Baptist and a Hindu
discussing religion, it may not be pretty.   But ... in the final analysis,
it is up to US .... the members here to see that individuals are respected
for their ideas ... yes, even RL.  :)

I love my Airstream, but I do with it what I want.  I put in everything new,
reefer, AC ... because it is what I wanted.  If someone here doesn't want
that .... fine.  I am happy.  They should be to.

So, keep writing.  I like your ideas ... in fact, I really like that idea
about the big-screen TV that converts into a guest bed.  I am looking into
that.

Now the final analysis.  Personally I like your ideas and your
contributions.  Please keep sending them.  I am a bit of the rebel and I
always will be.  I love the unconventional ideas.

with respect,
Jerry Harris  2982
1971 Tradewind 25 foot