[VAC] Blue Molding

At some point the bottom blue molding and its aluminum frame on my 1976 was
replaced with a newer version that its slightly wider than the original.
However the two strips that run from about the middle of the trailer around
to the other side are original. But here is the strange part. The blue
molding in the upper section is cracking and discolored and shows it 25
years, but the bottom section looks brand new like just the blue material
itself was replaced in the original aluminum frame. Could this be possible,
is this material available? Also can the newer version of the molding be
obtained. I had heard at one time that it comes in a roll and that the
aluminum frame is very pliable and can be applied very easily.

Tanks for the input

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign