[VAC] Re: Trailer Covers

Jim,

I understand your problem but I would be reluctant to use a cover to protect your A/S.  Unless the cover is carefully tailored to fit and is snugged in place with straps it will probably "work" in the wind and even if tailored, will probably move with expansion and contraction caused by the daily heating and cooling cycle.  This would probably damage or remove the finish over time.  Also, a cover would probably tend to hold moisture in humid climates which may not be good.

A free-standing structure covering the trailer or indoor storage, although expensive, may be cheaper alternatives over the long term.

Harvey