[VAC] Fantasy vs Reality, blah blah blah

Gee. My Airstream didn't come with the same
"RULES BOOK" you guys seem to have with a special
chapter on "what it **means** to own a VINTAGE
AIRSTREAM." Is that an aftermarket item? I'm
beginning to wonder if the restoration police are
gonna be hunting me down, plastering pictures of
my solar powered Airstream across the country
that say  "WANTED, dead or alive, for
un-authorized installations and design features.

Come on! How about respecting each other's
"opinions" and realizing that an opinion is just
that... an OPINION. Not everyone is ultra
conservative. How boring would it be if we all
showed up at rallies with the exact same
Airstream?

Yes, I realize that there ARE safety issues and
reality issues with weight, but so far I haven't
heard of anyone installing a waterbed or
big-screen T.V. that converts into a king-size
guest bed.

Anyone else out there interested in
differentiation or have I unearthed the lost
Stepford neighborhood?

-Jill