[VAC] Re: Tankless water heaters: travel time to tap?

-For what it's worth, I called the distributor in Vermont for Aqua Star
(800-642-3199) by Bosch (no small German manufacturer) on the 38B LP 40,000
btu instant-on water heater.  They faxed me the features, mounting,
combustion air requirements and clearances for the unit. (can get at Home
Depo special order dept. $270.00)

Although they cannot "recommend" using this unit in an RV trailer--their
only concern is "air make-up" as the heater can pull fresh air from the
living quarters.  When I said the unit would be mounted where the existing
water heater is located with fresh air availability, they got less
concerned.

Anyway, this unit regardless of which way you lean--sounds like a slick
piece of machinery. (stainless, copper, auto protection, etc.)

Steve C
'69 Caravel TC, Mich