[VAC] Re: Tankless water heaters: travel time to tap?

Jody, a typical RV hot water heater holds 6 gallons and is about 12x12x16
(inches). They run about $250 and heat the water remarkably fast. We spend 2
months each summer in the trailer and never use the campground showers.
Rarely, if one of us spends extra time, the second person may have to finish
their shower with only warm water. This would be eliminated if we bothered
to wait 5 minutes between showers. If you feel the need for 10 gallons, the
dimensions increase to a whopping 16x16x20. Frankly, for my money, a regular
hot water heater in an RV works fine. You would have to use it a heck of a
lot more than I do for the tankless to be cost effective.

Scott Scheuermann