[VAC] Trailer Covers

Due to zoning restrictions as well as limited space, I'm having to store my ' 68 Tradewind out in the open. I'm looking for covered parking space but it's scarce and very pricy. What is the collective wisdom of the VAC group about using some sort of tarp or even a made special for the purpose cover for a trailer? Probably even more critical if I take on polishing it up like some of the others you guys and gals have done.

BTW, I took a power outage/surge that screwed up my directory causing me to lose all the VAC posts from about 9:30 last night until now. If I haven't responded to anybody's mail that is expecting something, that's why. Sorry.

Jim Greene WDCU #1148
Atlanta