[VAC] Re: 59 Overlander plumbing re-fit Q's

I'd have to check the receipt to get an exact total, but I'm relatively sure
that I spent around $100 for all the PEX tubing and fittings necessary to
refit my '65 Globe Trotter.  I got everything at Home Depot.  They carry
some brand other than Flair-it, but it's the same thing.  I haven't priced
the Flair-it fittings, but it sounds like the ones I purchased were a lot
cheaper.

To me, that's not a bad price for what you get.  It would cost at least that
much to run new copper and it would take a lot more work.  I also think any
repairs to the system will be a breeze, as long as all the fittings are kept
accessible.  I really thought most new RVs used PEX without exception, so
this in an interesting thread.

Jason