[VAC] Re: 59 Overlander plumbing re-fit Q's

I replaced all of the copper pipe and fittings in my 76 with Pex and Flair-it fittings.  Its easy to work with and as it has been said once you get over the price of the Flair-it fittings I think its the best way to go. For my 76 31' center bath the total cost of Pex tubing and Flair-it fittings was around $250 and I did the work myself. You will also probably need to replace the fixtures as well. Good luck.

Don Hardman

31' Sovereign