[VAC] Re: 59 Overlander plumbing re-fit Q's

Title: RE: [VAC] Re: 59 Overlander plumbing re-fit Q's

I've heard of troubles with the plastic PEX fittings.  At least in early
home installations.  It seems they weren't very sturdy and suffered
reliability problems.  In a trailer, I think these problems would be
amplified.  Even if those early bugs have been worked out, I still
wouldn't trust a plastic shut-off valve to be long lasting.

The copper fittings for PEX that crimp on seems like a better way
to go, IMO.  But, I have no personal experience here and would
love to hear from any folks that have.  New plumbing is next on my
list if I ever get my floor closed back up.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign