[VAC] Re: 59 Overlander plumbing re-fit Q's

Maurice,

I'm also trying to make the desision  concerning PEX replacement for copper
pipe. I note that the local wholesale store offers opaque red tubing and
Lowe's offers opaque white tubing.  The connector seem to be hand tighten.
However, I'm also aware that  the compression type fittings are  used with
PEX and cost pennies as compared to the hand tighten type fittings.  The
quesiton is "What to Use?"

The tool to make the compression PEX would be expensive as the tool costs
$100.  However, future repairs would be mostly compression and very
inexpensive.

I'd like to know how you plan to  make the curves in the PEX, 90 degree or
45 degree fitings.  Do you plane to use existing copper plumbint extensions
with PEX?

I'd really appreciate  you thoughts.

                                                  '69 Safari,  Joy