[VAC] Re: Electrical System...

Chris,
 Sounds like you're doing things the way I like to.

Our Avion has the typical RV "control & monitoring" panel with the tank
level indicators and pump switch. I added my own control panel for the
solar stuff, including the eMeter, but it really isn't practical to
combine the functions, so I have 2 control panels now.

It would have been easy to make my '68 A/S like you're doing, as all
12VDC wiring was in the control panel over the 'fridge. Not only was it
centralized, but the front hinged open so you could access the wiring
very easily.

                                           <<Jim>>