[VAC] Digital Battery/Solar Meter

A while back somebody mentioned a digital meter that showed battery voltage to two decimal places mounted in the trailer that would display battery voltage (output), solar panel voltage output, amp hours input from the solar panels and amp hours output from the battery. At least that's what I thought I read. I'd like to know where to get one of these meters, along with directions for installing it. Can anybody help or did I dream this up?

Thanks,

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind #1148
Atlanta