[VAC] Re: Digital Battery/Solar Meter

They're called "e-meters" and are sold under various brand names, but all
are made by Cruising  Equipment Company.  Go to their web site and click on
"products" & then on "e-meter":

   http://www.cruisingequip.com/

There was a guy selling them periodically on ebay a while back, and they
were going for $150-165, brand new.  I bought one, and it works fine.
Supposedly this includes mfr's warranty, since it was new, but I'm not sure
whether the seller was an authorized distributor.  He was located in the
same city as Cruising Equipment (Kent, WA), so they may have been unloading
excess stock or older models.  It did come complete with all parts and
instructions in original packaging.

I'd suggest you shop around to see if you can find one at a discount, rather
than buying direct from the manufacturer at list price.  They're sold
through solar products distributors, marine products shops, and probably
some RV accessory retailers. Try a search for "e-meter" or "Link-10" at
google.com and see what comes up.

Don