[VAC] Vintage Airstream

Hello Liist Members,
I am a new member of the list though I have been a VAC member for
several years. I recently discovered and purchased a very early
Airstream. From my initial research it is obvious that much debate
surrounds these early Clipper/Liner trailers. I would love to here
back from any members regarding the trailer and also any persons
interested in perhaps buying the trailer as I have yet to decide
whether or not I can handle yet another restoration project. I will
enclose one photo and hope that it gets included but if not e-mail
me and I can forward pics. Thanks so much and I look forward to
hearing back from the list.
Regards Silas Cook