[VAC] Blackwater Tank Repair

Robert,

A local boat repair shop offered to repair my tank in the way you described.  I thought it was good compromise solution.  The only reason I didn't allow him to proceed was because neither he nor I were confident that he could reattach the severed drain line in a manner that would withstand flexing.  And, he was going to charge as much (it turned out to be more) as a new tank.  If your drain line is still attached, maybe only cracked, I think the method will work.

Harvey