[VAC] Re: Knocking out Vista View windows

> I think it was maybe Judy White?

Yup.  Me.  Sorry to be so long responding...Been on vacation and just
getting caught up on 100's of emails...

The Vista Views in my trailer are completely out now...Frame, windows
and everything.  The Vista Views described in the post from
Andy@can-am-rv.com (reposted by Roger H.) have either
1.)an inner frame (removeable) for the inner pane of glass/plastic or
2.) a snap ring assembly, which, when removed allows the inner pane of
glass/plastic to be removed.  This is the type Roger H. posted pictures
of.
3.) a glass inner pane that must be broken to access and clean the outer
pane.  The inner pane is replaced after cleaning.

My trailer's Vista Views seem to be different from all of the above and
have a two part frame.  Two "U" shapes (on their sides) which come
together at the midpoint, top and bottom.  The only
way to get the inner pane of plastic out is to take the whole window
assembly off the shell.  This is the current status.  I have found the
seals to use for replacement and reassembly of the
window frames (and picture-taking) is going to be very soon!  Will post
pictures and the waterhose test results upon completion.

Judy White, near Seattle and done quaking, for now...
72 27’ Int’l Ambassador
WBCCI #5040, VAC
mailto:dmurtha@seanet.com