[VAC] Re: Fridges: RM2332, N300 / fridge ventilation

Guys, I've got this trailer gutted wall to wall and floor to ceiling, and I
am quite sure there is no fridge air intake opening in the floor.  My access
door looks just like yours, RJ, but if that large (I'm guessing 10 x 12)
area in your photo of the floor is the screen, wow ... that's a lot of
intake area. Mine must have been sucking air in through all of the cracks
the trailer like a whole house fan.

I'd seen the photo of the N300 at www.rvcatalog.com , and that's really too
small and insufficient resolution for me to get a good idea of the look of
the installed product with the door closed. I'll have to try to find a new
trailer using the N300 to see it in person. RJ - did you see the N300 in
person? I'd swear that a guy at the Norcold factory told me I was seeing tan
painted metal. Very mysterious.

Norcold has gone to a 2-year warranty on the N300.  Did Dometic do the same
on the RM2332?

Bob Harper
'62 Globe Trotter in SC