[VAC] Re: Fridges: RM2332, N300 / fridge ventilation

I bought two 12 v dc .17 a computer cooling fans.  these are
four inches on a side an about an inch thick. Some one on
eBay had a solar panel about a foot square. The  panel puts
out about 10 watts. I used plastic ties to hold the fans to the
inside of the refer vent door on  the outside of the A/S. Later
I discovered the fans shined the air straight toward the bottom
of the back of the box.  I cut a 1 liter plastic coke bottle in two
long wise and cut the neck off, making an upward diversion
for the air.  The panel is on the side near the refer vent and
both fans blow whenever the sun shines on that side of the
A/S. My refer, the original '79 Dometic, now freezes lettuce
in the summer if I am not careful.  Before the fans milk
would sour in about 3 days.  30 degrees vs 52 degrees.

I don't do anything to it and it runs just about every day
when the sun gets overhead until just about sundown.

Dean