[VAC] Re: hehr window seal repl. ('59 - '65)

Latex rubber tends to handle UV poorly.

Take a look through Fine Homebuilding. There's a company that advertises
regularly there with silicone moldings including several sizes of tube
with membrane along side. The membrane has fingers to help it hold in
slots or saw kerfs. The assembly comes in various sizes.

Also in McMaster-Carr, perhaps the self adhesive backed D gaskets may
function well where the original was a P shape with the leg for
mechanical anchoring. I have seen P shapes in McMaster-Carr in years
past too.

Durometer Shore A: 70 is fairly stiff in my hands.

Gerald J.