[VAC] Re: Sway Control

Hi All,

Just had to put in my two cents worth and ask what I consider to be a very
important question.  I sit here reading about all the "I tow without a
problem".  I want to hear how the various hitches function in emergency
stopping situations.  How does  the hitch performs when the trailer wheels
run off the hard top. How does the hitch performs in an emergency lane
change "stop" situation.  Sorry for the questions, but I really believed the
Hensley video that demonstrated the control that the Hensley hitch has in
these emergency situations.  Towing is pretty easy to accomplish.  Stopping
is inevitable and emergency stops are guaranteed.  True that a really
accomplished RVer knows  how to handle these situations.  I wouldn't be
reading the questions if all were proficient.  I've read about too many A/S
being rolled to
accept that all hitches are equal.  Of course, this means that the brake
system is functioning and set up properly.  After all, sway is a minor
safety concern unless you are looking for UFO's as I was on my first tow
session out of Florida!  I didn't get to see any UFO's, but I did get to see
the new space station.

                                                '69 Safari - Joy