[VAC] Re: 63 hehr window molding

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Re: 63 hehr window molding
As Bob noted below, the window pane retainer is still available from
Hehr. A picture of it can be seen at   http://www.vintageairstream.com/myrtle_rest3.html .
It's only about .50 a foot.  It fits the Hehr C1200 square flat windows,
aka Hallmark 12, made from roughly 1959 to 1965 depending on the model.
I too am still looking for a good seal for the window to frame seal.
The old one was a 1/4" vinyl bulb seal with a 1/4 flange.  The P style
EDPM stuff failed miserably, and some P shaped seal I got from McMasters
didn't fit (too thick of flange).  It has to have the T flange to resist
both closing and opening pressures.  The search continues.....

RJ
'65 Caravel
Pleasanton, CA (for Tuna)