[VAC] Re: motorcycle attachment

Phillip, I like Harvey's suggestion about using a piece of plywood. I'd
use a heavier piece and attach the motorcycle to it with eye bolts and
straps or somehow so it can't fall over or roll in any direction. Then
secure the bike to something inside the trailer so it can't move relative
to the floor. Depending on your floor material, you could temporarily nail
the plywood to the floor. I have hauled a 650 street bike in the bed of of
my pickup tied with straps to all four corners of the bed and it was very
secure. Done right, I don't think your trailer would be damaged inside at
all. Just my opinion.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind