[VAC] Re: motorcycle attachment

If you put the bike over the axel you should have no problem for the short
trip you are taking. I've hauled my 45 flathead  a few thousand miles inside
my SOB with no problems. I used to tattoo at motorcycle rallies and would
bring my flatty to the multi day runs so I could go riding and see the local
senary. The frame on my SOB is a scrawny little 4" C channel just like older
A/Ss use. Since you are usindg a single axel trailer I would not make a
habbit out of stuffing your bike in there but for your trip you should be ok.
Just tie the bike down securely and get used to crawling over it every time
you need to use the bathroom.
                                                                Trike 5384