[VAC] Re: Wally Byam PM article wanted

Don Bowen writes about the 1934 article printed in one of the "Popular"
magazines , showing the plans for the early Byam "Torpedo", to be built
in a kit form.   I must agree with Toby,............., it might be a
myth.  I have heard from many people, that the plans were in an early
Popular Mechanics magazine, but no one has ever produced them or seen
them.  Someone on this list, certainly has a better search engine than
I.   Maybe someone will accept the "challenge" to try to find those old
plans.   Good Luck Don, and I hope you find them.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/