[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

Does anyone in the VAC group keep demographics on the VAC membership?  My
husband and I and our two young boys are looking forward to attending a
couple of rallies in the near future, and I have to say that seeing
pictures of young families in the VAC archives makes attending appealing to
our group.  Not that I expect to be among a particularly homogenous group,
but it might be interesting to know what our demographics are.  It might be
something that could be used to advantage when trying to attract new
members.  Also, does anyone know who the typical buyer of a new Airstream
is these days?  My in-laws just bought one that was a year old and I'm
betting that at almost 60, they are the norm.  The thing is, so far they
don't think they'll join the WBCCI group, and I don't think anyone at the
dealership gave them any info or anything.  My father-in-law asked what the
advantage of belonging would be and I couldn't really tell him.  (I just
sent in my membership)  My husband and I knew we wanted to be members
because we would like to be able to use the annual rally as a reason to go
somewhere.  Has anyone given any thought to the time of year many rallies
are held?  It seems there aren't many held in our area (Rocky Mtns) in the
summer when those of us with kids could likely attend.  Just
some  thoughts, but we have intentions of being rally goers for quite a while.
Jodi of J&J 1965 Caravel