[VAC] Towing the '64 globetrotter

Thanks to everyone for the great advice on towing our new '64 GT. I got
almost as many personal messages off the list as well--lots of information.
Has the VAC considered putting together a beginners guide? I'm double
checking all the wiring questions and will check on getting a lower hitch
for the Ford. With your advice I know I'll make it just fine. As many of
you said, even if it hardly rolls the big Ford will drag it south from
Maine on the snow.

I'll let you know how it goes.

--John