[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

Roy,

I'm mostly in agreement with what you said regarding the future of WBCCI.
I'm one of the baby boomers approaching retirement and other than the love
of the Airstream and the processes involved in owning and traveling in one,
I find the activities of WBCCI less pertinent to me.  It's said my
generation is alienated from previous generations in the way we were
raised - relying on your neighbors and community activities were not
emphasized for me.  Therefore when my family takes vacations we travel alone
and not with an extended family or friends.  Possibly, instead of vacations,
the new Airstreamers will discover extracurricular activities as a way to
get together.

In any case, thanks for your thoughts.  It's the first step to making things
better.

Bob