[VAC] New WBCCI 2001 Directory

Hey all,
I just received my 2001 WBCCI Directory, and I am proud to announce that
of the 4 color pictures on the cover, one is of the 2000 Washington DC
Unit, Cherry Blossom Rally.   We pulled up on 3rd Street, in front of
the Capitol building, and double parked.   I think this photo is
courtesy of John and Ester Dona, because their red SUV, and their 55
Bubble is centered in the photo.

This directory is packed full of information on rallies past and future,
members, officers, units, regions, constitution, bylaws, discounts at
hundreds of RV parks, and the underused  "Courtesy Parking" at members
locations across the country.  This is one of the best reasons to join
the WBCCI.  Take advantage of a 10,000 member organization.

I was surfing the WBCCI homepage, and went to caravans and found a neat
picture of the VAC Wagon Wheel in Idaho 2 years ago.  Go to;
http://www.wbcci.org/caravans.asp

There, you will find a spectacular picture of 25 Vintage coaches and tow
vehicles parked in a big circle, with the snowy Sawtooth Mountains in
the background.  It was  June 22, 1998, and it had snowed the day
before, as we crossed over the Galena Summit at 8700 feet.    Spring
time was just begining at that elevation.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/