[VAC] Re: 12V Drill / cig. lghtr. plug?

Robert- great idea about the drill- that sounds like just the kinda thing that
I do when i can't stand to throw something away. I wired an old dust buster
that same way, to used in the Airstream plugged in to the 12V outlet. I
eventually rewired with lamp cord to handle the higher amp draw. An in-line
fuse would be good, though I don't know the rating you need, but  high enough
to handle when at full load, like heavy drilling or driving screws I would go
ahead with your idea, aside from any liabilty concerns.
Discussions about football teams are not off topic, as long as I can claim to
have watched at least one game from inside my Safari, while plugged into 12
volts,too!   ; ) Let us know how your drill project turns out! good luck
Jere Potter 1877