[VAC] Vintage Vacations will be on HGTV

Hi everyone.  I got this email that I thought might interest some of you.
Are you familiar with Vintage Vacations?  They are into all brands of vintage
travel trailers.

Anyhow, it could be kinda cool.

Chuck

<< What's new with Vintage Vacations. - http://www.vintage-vacations.com

<< Hi Folks
  I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that Sunday
 January 7th, Vintage Vacations will be on HGTV
  Tune in to HGTV on Sunday January 7th @ 3pm PST or 6pm
 EST to see me on "Old Homes Restored" The show is about
 restoring old homes and some of the ways that one goes about
 doing that. They came down to my shop a few weeks ago and
 interviewed me and talked about restoring old homes on
 wheels.

 Check it out, it should be fun!

  Thank you

  Craig Dorsey