[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

Gerald and all,

I wonder if there is some confusion about draining the heating loop.  I'm
thinking, I don't have to string my water hose out in a line in order to
drain it after use, I just make sure one end is lower than the other and
the water siphons itself out.

Wouldn't this be the same for the trailer?  The drain spout just needs to
be the lowest point in the system and it will pull all the water out
upstream?  I'm assuming only tubing involved, and not tanks.

> I didn't do an exhaustive search, but the only in-line gas water heaters
> I found were way too large for a decently insulated airstream, on the
> order of 50,000 to 100,000 BTU, which would demand more fuel than the 30
> pound tanks would vaporize on a cold day.

Did you see the RV-500?
www.precisiontemp.com

> Please turn off your HTML formatting, it doesn't improve reading at this
> end.

I would agree that the Tempus Sans text isn't the most readable font to
use. I wish there were some way I could set Outlook Express to read only
in text version.  All I can find is mail sending format options, not mail
reading format.

Jay L. Griffin                                   "Journeyman"
jrnymn@davesworld.net
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /          [ ]    )   Airstream Overlander '57 26'