[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

I envision the long way of runs being the lenght of the trailer floor
with u bends fore and aft to move the run sideways. Tilting the trailer
fore and aft is easy with the tongue jacke, but mornally there is no low
spot in the run. And with the loops running for and aft there are
multiple low spots with the tongue either high or low, not one spot to
put a drain valve. Hence I figure a manifold and parallel runs is easier
to drain requiring only one tilt and one drain valve. Maybe if the loops
are side to side, which messes up even heat, because the return tube
path isn't going to be adjacent to the feed tube and hence the floor
temperature is going to be warmer at the feed end than the other end.
Remember the water cools as it passes, but if the run and return are
parallel, the floor temperature is the average of the two, a constant
the full length of the paralleled run.

Maybe if the loops were side to side, one could drain the long run by
tilting the trailer once. But that's not a good scheme for even heat.

> > I didn't do an exhaustive search, but the only in-line gas water heaters
> > I found were way too large for a decently insulated airstream, on the
> > order of 50,000 to 100,000 BTU, which would demand more fuel than the 30
> > pound tanks would vaporize on a cold day.
>
> Did you see the RV-500?
> www.precisiontemp.com

Nope.