[VAC] Re: Solar Heat?

I've noticed my rig, deliberately parked East-West so I get full southern
sun on one long side, picks up quite a bit of solar heat gain on sunny
days--even very cold ones‹even though, being an Argosy, it's painted
off-white. Has anyone out there looked into simple ways to make the most of
this? Simple solar heaters you can build? Using relfective celotex panels to
aim the sunshine heat at the occupant, who is sitting at a desk in one spot
most of the time?

For starters, I'm going to use some half-inch blackboard slate I happen to
have as countertop material beneath south facing windows for absorbing and
radiating a bit of this heat, which may help. Wondered if anyone had any
other ideas.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26