[VAC] more on the radiant floor topic

Okay, so we've got a chunk of 1/16" aluminum, 7/16"
for foam, and 1/4" plywood on top - (possibly
fiberglass instead) --  pipes running down the aisle
essentially (which will affect the weight) - that
gives us (I'm just throwing out numbers) an 1/8" for
tubes, nested on top I'm guessing so that they are
closer to the floor - we've got aluminum anchors
eliminating floor shift.  Now what can we do to heat
the tubes without adding an additional water-type
heater?  We don't want to do that because of the
weight/cost issues.

I'm wondering if an electrical grid ala "rear window
defrost" might be a better way to go?

lighter, more compact, would it be cheaper?  I don't
know how they work, anyone?

Toby 2029