[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

I just thought I'd share my $0.02 on the modern Bambi-16.
While I'm impressed with Inside Designs interior vision--I
personally find those stylings to be consistent with the
pre-1960 type shells.

Not that new Airstreams look bad, but I think the former
streamlining aesthetic is missing.  While the 16ft length is
a very positive sizing endeavor, I would have appreciated a
resurrection of the breadbox and rolled seams style of the
50s Airstreams more than anything.

At least with me, it will make the older vintage models that
much more valuable.

Jay L. Griffin               [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
jrnymn@dave-world.net
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /          [ ]    )   Airstream Overlander '57 26'