[VAC] Radiant flooring

Tuna, bobb, all...

I like the idea, but doesn't the benefit of a radiant
floor come from the fact that they are generally made
of concrete (which will hold the heat) and also that
they are surrounded by earth (which helps direct the
heat the right way)?

I would think that would be a great idea - how do you
keep the circulating tubes from breaking with the
"flex" of the trailer since the floor is so integral
to the structure?

I'm a fan of exploring this type of thing -

Tuna, there's also the saying, "we don't make changes,
only improvements."   (c:

so, lets figure it out?

Toby 2029