[VAC] Re: More frame off stuff

One conventionally zones in floor radiant heating by varying the spacing
between pipes.

The BTU / square foot of solar is kind of limited, more so today around
central Iowa with a lot of snow.

There are standard quick disconnect hydraulic fittings (Pioneer brand
among others) for 1/2" pipe size, maybe smaller, and I know larger, that
will disconnect if pulled. Standard stuff about $12 a pair in farm
stores. They do rust though. Both sides close when they are separated.
So its conceivable that one might tap the tow vehicle engine cooling
system for trailer heat while traveling. What a way to prevent
overheating while climbing mountains... "Martha while I switch the
trailer heat on, go back and open the windows to keep the trailer from
overheating..."

Gerald J.