[VAC] Re: Aluminum Honeycomb

No aluminum - it's not used anymore for panels.  Prices varied on the
fiberglass/nomex 1/2 / 5/8 / 3/4 inch panels from $1 to $12 a sq ft.
Availability is all luck of the draw.  I understand from them that there
is a facility in Spokane Washington that makes most of the floorboards
for Boeing, and sells it surplus and spoils too.

There are these places out there, you just have to keep your eyes open.
I was in Medford Oregon last summer, and this surplus place on the way
to Crater Lake had piles of older aluminum honeycomb panels they got
from who knows where (WW II?), laying around.
RJ