[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

Jim,

The "modern" design is a great concept.  Your ideas are fresh and original,
and Airstream should embrace them.  You are obviously fighting a corporate
beauracracy in seeing your vision actually hit a production line.  The new
"Modern Bambi" (16-foot) is taking only baby steps in attempting to achieve
a modern look--the inside looks very similar to any other current motor
home/RV.  As an architect and custom home builder, I understand the
difficulties in trying to work with clients in bringing your vision to life.

The list of articles you mention is too great for someone to accumulate
individually.  Do you have a press release kit that I could purchase?
Perhaps others would be interested in offsetting the cost of reproducing
this package.

Ken Reed
'57 Bubble, looking for more!