[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

Hi Jerry and Chuck,

After we have read about the new Bambi's experiences with real hail storms, we'll know if it's going
to be a real winner. Several years ago at the International Rally in Bismarck, N.D., we saw grown
men cry when the insurance guy finished appraising hail damage to new, thin skinned Airstreams. We
also saw owners of old, thick skinned Vintage Airstreams smiling. Give the new Bambi's a year or two
and time will tell how much the excitement is worth.

Terry
'67 22' Safari
'63 22' Flying Cloud