[VAC] Re: '48 A/S for sale

Bowlus is a different story.  An acquaintance of mine
owns a 1935 Bowlus Road Chief - the year before Wally
Byam bought Bowlus - and there are only 12-15 known to
exist period.  i.e. a 1936 "Tim Burton" Airstream
would be an 18,000 trailer to me.

So anyway, I decided to take the bull by the horns.
I've made a survey for all of us on my website so the
beginnings of a Valuation Guide can be made - we'll
see where it goes from there - I decided I was going
to take into account location - so I'll add that, and
post the link tomorrow.  I hope you'll all take the
survey...

Toby 2029