[VAC] Re: Leveling Jack Crank (should be heater by now)

CAUTION!!!! I don't know what kind
of AS you have, but if it is of the 60-70's vintage, Please check your
wiring to be sure it is not aluminum... I have a '68 Caravel & learned to my
chagrin that it is wired in aluminum, which is dangerous for any kind of
load... lots of discussion has been devoted to this subject and there are
some very knowledgable members on this list... if you have copper so much
the better, I just wouldn't like to see a fellow listee get more heat than
they bargained for. James