[VAC] Re: s it worth it? [was: '48 A/S for sale]

>Does anyone think $17,500 is too much for a vintage
>airstream?

Yes, I think it's too much, but remember that a "fair" price is what two
willing participants agree on.  If he can find someone to pay $17,500 for
it, then it's worth that much, by definition.  It would not be worth it to me.

>before I release my personal "blue book" and upset
>everybody.

Release away, and thanks.  I'll try to restrain myself. ;-)

- Dick
(5368)