[VAC] Re: tow vehical

Dave,
 I normally fuel at home, where I don't have a meter, so I don't really know
what mileage I'm getting. I did fuel at a station once, and it figured out
to 17 MPG, but that was local driving, and not in 'full economy' mode.
Everything I hear says that you'll get about 20 on the road not towing and
14-15 while towing. I hope to verify the latter starting on 12/1, when we're
planning an extensive trip.

I personally like the standard cab because the truck is shorter and more
manuverable.

                                                                     <<Jim>>