[VAC] VAC Power Inverters and Batteries

You folks were right. The old-style ferro-resonant inverters--and my rig's
was recently replaced by a previous owner‹fry batteries. In my case, a new
one in a matter of weeks. My solution is to do nothing, as I use my rig as a
home office and am on shore power 100% of the time. So long as I'm plugged
in, everything works. Am I doing any damage to my electrical system as a
result? Will the battery just up and explode someday? Or can I just leave it
sit until I want to hit the road, and then by a statpower or something, and
a new battery?

'preciate your thoughts.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26