[VAC] Door Seal Problems

On my '75 Argosy, the door, which otherwise looks in great shape, has a
contour that's too flat to match the curve of the doorframe and body, with
the result that the weatherstripping on the top third of the door doesn't
quite make contact with the frame. Has my door gotten bent somehow along the
way, or did they make 'em this way? I've helped the matter somewhat by
remortising the door frame and moving the striker plate in about 1/8", which
is all the room I had to play with there, and tightened it up some, but I
still see daylight. Weatherstrip is in good shape. I could mickey-mouse a
solution by just laying on a strip of self-adhesive foam weatherstrip to the
frame or the door, but if there's a better solution, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26