[VAC] Suburban performance

Hello Airstreamers; I'm thinking of purchasing a 97 Suburban with a 454
engine. Rear end gears are 373 with full factory towing package.Does anyone
have experience towing a Airstream with this type of vehicle? I'm concerned
with ease of towing, hill climbing ability, and(no laughing please) GAS
MILEAGE !!!!! Any input will be greatly appreciated!!!
                                              Thank You,
                                              Joe DeLillo
                                       59 Overlander twin axle
                                              Tooljd@snet.net